One of the best and largest selling Kerala Honeymoon Package 03N/04D among customers and the package Highlights are:-
- Honeymoon Treat in Houseboat at Alleppey
- Wonderful accommodation in Munnar hillstation highly appreciated by Honeymoon Tour couple
- All stays are likable by Honeymoon tour couple
- Spending times in beaches, Hill stations, etc.
- Destinations covered are Munnar, Alleppey, Fort Kochi, Cochin.
In Kerala Nissi Tours and Houseboats plays a prominent role in operating Kerala Honeymoon packages.
Kerala Honeymoon package 03Nights/04Days itinerary will be as follows:-
Day: 01 Cochin to Munnar (120 kms. 04hrs drive)
Arrival at Cochin Int. Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station, reception by Nissi Representative and proceed to Munnar. Munnar is one of the most idyllic tourist destinations in Kerala. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the British rulers in the colonial days. An unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests, and the aroma of spice scented cool air, Munnar has all these and more. On the way, you can attend Waterfalls, Spice Garden visit, Pothemedu View point, Blossom Garden, etc. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Later in the evening walk around the Tea Estate just to feel the Hill station.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day: 02 Munnar Sightseeing – Full Day
After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of the Romantic hills in Munnar, where you can visit the Eravikulam National Park to witness the jungle habitants and different and rare spices of wildlife. Then you can visit the Mattupetty dam which is constructed 1800 m above the sea level. Later visit Echo point. As the name resembles is its nature. The calmness of this place is frequently disturbed by the visitors since the word you throw to the nature in air, comes back again as an echo. Your next destination would be the tea museum (Closed on Monday). An informative place for all kids and tea lovers. Moreover you can visit Blossom Park, Rajamalai / Eravikulam National Park, Kundala Lake, Photo Point, etc. according to your time permits. This place has many photographs and machinery’s of how the tea leaves are processed and definitely it will be exciting for tea sippers to know the mechanisms. In the evening take a quiet walk and explore the undisturbed nature.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day: 03 Munnar to Alleppey (160kms, 05 to 06hrs drive)
After Check-out from Hotel at Munnar you will proceed to Alleppey Backwaters and check-in at Houseboat for a memorable Cruise in backwater. during your Cruise you can see churches and villages and to know the backwater life of local People who lives there. also to enjoy a authentic Food of Kerala with Fish and other cuisines. Lunch. Dinner and Breakfast will be Serving in the houseboat.
Overnight stay at Deluxe or Premium houseboat in Alleppey Backwaters.
On board we will provide Honeymoon treat which includes “Flower bed decoration, Candle light dinner and Fresh Cake”.
Note:- All meals (Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner and Breakfast) are complementary in Houseboat according to guests preference. In Deluxe Houseboat Air Conditioning and Television will be operated from 09pm to 06am.
Day: 04 Alleppey – Fort Kochi / Cochin (90kms 03hrs drive)
After breakfast , check out from the houseboat and drive to Fort Kochi and Cochin. Cochin sightseeing includes fort cochin, navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Lulu Mall shopping, etc as per time permits and after sightseeing and we will drop at the Cochin Int. airport or Railway station as preferred by guests to continue their your return Journey to home town with sweet memories of the Kerala Honeymoon Tour.
Kerala Honeymoon packages Cost on Deluxe package is Rs. 26,000/- onwards including GST.
Kerala Honeymoon packages Cost on Premium package is Rs. 34,500/- onwards including GST.
Kerala Honeymoon packages Cost on Luxury package is Rs. 39,500/- onwards including GST.
For more Kerala Tour packages please visit :- https://nissitoursindia.com/tours
Package Inclusions are:-
- Vehicle will be Swift Dzire with A/C.
- All transfer/sightseeing using vehicle with A/C.
- One room per night in every destinations.
- Driver bata, fuel, toll and parking, interstate permit if applicable.
- Breakfast at all hotel/Resort and all meals complementary at Houseboat.
- Meals like Lunch, Evening snacks complementary on Houseboat.
- Air Conditioning and Television will be operated from 09pm to 06am on Deluxe Houseboat and Full time operated in Premium and Luxury Houseboats.
- Destinations visit and sightseeing will be allowed as per itinerary issued at the time of confirmation.
Package Exclusions are:-
- Air Fare/Train Fare.
- Food expenses except complimentary breakfasts.
- Personal expenses such as entrance fees, laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating,
- Ayurvedic massages, Any field activities or treatment if any.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the package.
- Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Particulars not mentioned in the itinerary at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions are:-
- Kindly contact us for any changes required in your itinerary.
- Those vehicles allotted on tour packages will occompany for 24hrs but the time of movement will be allowed only between 09am to 08pm.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation of advance payment.
- Hotels and Houseboats Booking confirmation is subject to availability at the time of advance payment.
- The above rates are valid only for the mentioned period.
- Advance amount of 50% of Total Package cost should be paid at the time of booking confirmation.
- 100% Package cost should be paid 15 Days prior to departure.
- NISSI Tours and Houseboats reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer at any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- For Bookings please contact our team on below Mobile No’s at any time:-
- Mr. Aneesh Manuel ( Manager, Operations ) Mobile/Whats-app : +91 8137870625, 7592029094 ( Languages Known Hindi, English, Kannada, Malayalam )
- Mr. Sajan Thomas ( Manager, Tours ) Mobile/Whats-app : +91 8270049085, 8637631295 ( Languages Known Hindi, English, Malayalam)
- Mr. Manu Paulose ( Asstt. Manager, Tours ) Mobile/Whats-app : +91 7094431335 ( Languages Known English, Malayalam)