(3Nights & 4 Days)
Locations Covered: Fort Kochi, Cochin Marine Drive & Munnar Hillstation.
This package especially designed to those who wish to attend 04days Munnar Tour Package with low budget covering important place in Kerala. Those who attend this package is highly satisfied with our services. Munnar Hillstation is a prominent place for the tourist people who visiting to Kerala.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kochi Int. airport or Ernakulam Railway station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As mentioned in your itinerary or customers preference|
|No of Guests required (Minimum)||02 Adults|
|Type of vehicle||Swift Dzire tourist taxi with A/C.|
|Kms allowed in this package||Total 600 kms you can use in this package and if the km exceed need to pay Rs.12/- per km. You can note the starting kms and closing kms at the time of pickup and drop at Airport or starting point. Kms will be calculated from starting point to same point.|
|Air Fare/Train Fare|
|Food expenses except complimentary breakfasts|
|Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the package.|
|Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.|
Nissi Tours Cancellation Policy
Due to any unavoidable reasons in case of cancellation of tour packages we must informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows.
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 80% of the package cost will refund.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 60% of the package cost will refund.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 40% of the package cost will refund.
- 14 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 20% of the package cost will refund.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Day 1:Arrival Day - Fort Kochi, Cochin Marine Drive
Pick up from Cochin Airport/Railway Station, Reception by Nissi Representatives and proceed to Sightseeing, Cochin is the “heart” city of Kerala. it is the industrial Capital of Kerala also known as “Queen of Arabian sea” it is a well known tourist attraction, sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, Mattanchery, beach walk way, Marine drive typical of Kochi. Overnight stay at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 2 & 3:Cochin to Munnar Hillstation
Day 4:Day of Departure, Munnar to Cochin
- Sightseeing mentioned may be covered as time permits.
- Kindly contact us for any required changes in itinerary.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and payment.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid only for the mentioned period.
- Advance amount of 50% of Total Package cost should be paid at the time of booking.
- 100% Package cost should be paid 15 Days prior to departure.
- NISSI Tours reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.