Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m, about 141 km from Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town. This 4 days Amarnath pilgrimage tour from Srinagar offers sacred darshan with comfortable accommodations and facilities in between the trip.
|Destination covered||Srinagar - Pahalgam - Amarnath- Pahalgam - Srinagar|
|Pick-up spot||Srinagar Railway Station / Airport|
|Drop-off spot||Srinagar Railway Station / Airport|
|No of persons||12 Adults|
|Duration||3 Nights/ 4 Days|
|Inclusions|| 2 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Hotel in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis.
1 Night accommodation in Srinagar Hotel/ Houseboats with breakfast & dinner on twin sharing basis..
Neelgrath (near Baltal) Panchtarni Neelgrath by Helicopter.
All arrival, departure, sightseeing's as per above itinerary by car with English speaking driver.
Car Including: Fuel, Parking, Road tax, Toll tax, State taxes and Driver Expenses.
All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
|Exclusions|| Air Fare/Train Fare
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Room Heater Charges
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
|Notes||(1) A compulsory health certificate has to be issued from the Authorized medical officer who is authorized by “ShriAmarnath Ji Shrine Board”
(2) Child below 13 years and Elder above 74 Years are not allowed for this Yatra.
(3) Helicopter rides are subject to Weather conditions. In case the weather is not clear etc. you will be provided next day helicopter ride
(4) Helicopter tickets are not transferrable and Non amendable once booked
(5) Helicopter tickets timings are subject to availability (You may get afternoon timings)
(6) In case you got stuck in Panjtarni, the accommodation have to booked by guests directly (tents are available from 300 to 800 rupees)
(7) Ponies and Palkis are available for yatris to be booked directly
(8) Local Tours in Pahalgam and Gulmarg will be covered by hiring ponies or local jeeps in those areas because it is not allowed by outside vehicles as per rule of local transport association
(9) Above given hotels are always subject to availability, In case any hotel/Houseboat is not available will use similar category hotels/Houseboats
(10) Also, in case you came same day after yatra in evening. Then we will provide you hotel for that night too.
(11) Yatra booking form is mandatory to be filled by Each traveler. Agents can also feel form on behalf of clients.
Arrival - Srinagar – Pahalgam (97 Kms, 3 hours)
Arrive Srinagar. Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and drive towards Pahalgam for overnight stay. Check in Hotel in Pahalgam. Free for own activities. Overnight in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Neelgrat – Panchtarni - Amarnath JI – Panchtarni - Pahalgam
Morning after breakfast proceed to Chandanwari Helipad to catch the helicopter from Chandanwari Helipad to Holycave. (The Helicopter stops 5-6 kms before of the holy cave). After darshan back to Panjtarni and catch helicopter to Chandanwari. Arrive and drop at hotel. Night stay at Pahalgam. (In case you stuck in Panjtarni, Book tent yourself, Approx cost 500 Rupees maximum)
-*(Kindly note, Helicopter service is always depending on weather conditions)*-
Pahalgam – Srinagar (97 Kms, 3 hours)
After breakfast you will be drive to Srinagar. Arrive and check in hotel/Houseboat. Later if time permits, visit Mughal garden, Shankrachrya temple, Dal lake Shikara ride (Direcly paying). Dinner and stay overnight at hotel/Houseboat.
Srinagar - Departure
Today after breakfast check out and drive to Srinagar Airport/Railway station for departure.