(4Nights & 5Days) Locations Covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Allappey & Cochin
Have a fabulous honeymoon trip to Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey & Cochin. Munnar hillstation view and sightseeing is like Elephant safari, Jeep safari, Kathakali, Plantation visit, Tea museum, Raja mala, etc. In this honeymoon trip guest will enjoy the moment of local sight seeing and stay at Munnar, Thekkady, Allappey and Cochin the important destinations in Kerala. In Allappey you can attend houseboat cruise and stay with this package. Backwater cruise which enroutes river, lakes, inlets and arrangements of meals inside houseboat is very exciting experience in Houseboat. If the guest preferred we will provide Honeymoon treat which includes Cake, Candle light dinner and flower bed decorations in Houseboat.
|Package starts point||Kochi/Cochin International Airport or Aluva/Ernakulam rly. station|
|Drop point||As the guest preferred according to the convenient of their return journey|
Accommodationat Deluxe House Boat:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows:
If the cancellation is made 7 days prior to the departure, 50-60% of tour cost shall be deducted.
If the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to departure, 80-90% of tour cost will be deducted.
Welcome to GOD’s own country.
Day 1 & Day 2: Arrival Day: Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Rly station, reception by Nissi Representative and proceed to Munnar. On the way, enjoy Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls. After reaching Munnar, check-in at a hotel/Resort. In these two days, you will see Blossom Park, Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Rajamalai / Eravikulam National Park, Kundala Lake, Photo Point, Echo Point and Top Station etc. as time permits. Two overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Thekkady
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Thekkady. Once reached, check-in at a hotel/Resort, freshen up and proceed for sightseeing. You will get to see The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park, Spring Valley Mountain, Pandikuzhi etc. You will also enjoy the boating at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Overnight stay in Thekkady
Day 4: Alleppey
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Alleppey. Once reached, check-in at a Deluxe House Boat and enjoy the nature, cool breeze and sunset at the Alleppey Beach. Overnight stay in the House Boat.
Day 5: Departure Day: Cochin
See off by Nissi representative by wishing happy journey.
- Sightseeing mentioned may be covered as time permits.
- Kindly contact us for any required changes in itinerary.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and payment.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid only for the mentioned period.
- Advance amount of 50% of Total Package cost should be paid at the time of booking.
- 100% Package cost should be paid 15 Days prior to departure.
- NISSI Tours reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.