Plan your honemoon to Nainital, the Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state. Enjoy Ranikhet, the hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the same state and experience the nature and beauty of Northern India with this tour plan of 3 Nights and 4 Days.
|Destination covered||Nainital &
|Pick-up spot||Delhi Railway Station / Airport|
|Drop-off spot||Delhi Railway Station / Airport|
|No of persons||2 Adults|
|Duration||3 Nights/ 4 Days|
|Inclusions|| Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Accommodation for 3 nights & 4 days
All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Indigo
Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
Welcome drink on arrival
All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
GST & all Government Taxes
A 24 - hour helpline.
Assistance on Arrival.
No Hidden Cost
|Exclusions|| Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance Fees & Guide charges
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Still camera/ video camera charger
|Note||• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport and drive to Nainital . On arrival, check into hotel and proceed to Nainital Lake. Enjoy boating at your expenses. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sat Tal and Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to hotel for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Naini Lake and enjoy the view of Naini Lake from Ropeway at your own expense. Evening enjoy Mall Road. Overnight stay at hotel.
Nainital - Raniketh (60 Kms / 02 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from Nainital hotel and proceed to Ranikhet. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district of Uttarakhand. It is the home of Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and maintained by Indian Army. Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 meters above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas. Lunch at Ranikhet. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Ranikhet - Delhi (360Kms / 9 Hrs)
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport for departure.